TAYLOR SOFT SERVE EQUIPMENT
Taylor Soft Serve – Service
HTG Service (previously Taylor UK Service) has been the dedicated service and warranty provider for Taylor Company equipment for almost 50 years. Our team of directly employed, fully trained and accredited service technicians provide nationwide coverage, seven days a week.
HTG Service can provide a range of services for your Taylor Soft Serve Equipment. These include:
- Customer Service & Support – Our Ipswich based call centre is manned seven days a week* providing technical advice, arranging spare parts supply and arranging reactive service calls.
- Reactive Service Calls – Our Service Technicians work seven days a week providing national reactive service coverage.
- Genuine OEM Spare Parts – We have a large UK stock holding of genuine OEM spare parts, consumables and accessories. HTG Service don’t compromise and only ever use and supply genuine parts and components.
- Extended Warranties – Our Aftersales department can facilitate extended warranties on all Taylor Soft Serve equipment for up to four additional years on top of the standard manufacturers 12 month parts and labour warranty. (Extended warranties must be taken out within the first twelve months of machine ownership). Contact our Aftersales Department for more details.
- Preventative Maintenance & Service Contracts – Our Aftersales department can tailor an ongoing service contract to fit your individual business needs. Contacts range from automatic quarterly posting of consumables, through to complete ‘Peace-of-Mind’ preventative maintenance. Contact our Aftersales Department for more details.
- Taylor-Touch-Free – Upgrade your Taylor C708 heat treatment soft serve freezer to the 28 day cleaning interval and subscribe to our monthly cleaning service. Every month one of our fully qualified service engineers will visit your business and completely clean and sanitise your Taylor C708. You’ll never clean your machine again! Contact us to find out more about a Taylor Touch Free subscription.
- Operator Training – If you’ve changed staff members or would just like a refresher, you can arrange additional operator training from one of our field service technicians.
*Standard operating hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4.30pm Saturdays, and 9am-3.30pm Sundays. Out of hours calls will be answered and messages will be taken and responded to the next working day. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, THESE OPERATING HOURS MAY DIFFER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.