PROFESSIONAL COFFEE EQUIPMENT
Traditional & Bean-to-Cup Coffee Equipment – Service
HTG Service (previously Taylor UK Service) can provide reactive service cover and preventative maintenance on a wide range of professional coffee equipment, both traditional and bean-to-cup, with a focus on La Cimbali equipment. Our team of directly employed, fully trained and accredited service technicians and network of approved third-party service contractors provide nationwide coverage, seven days a week.
HTG Service can provide a range of services for your Professional Coffee Equipment. These include:
- Customer Service & Support – Our Ipswich based call centre is manned seven days a week* providing technical advice, arranging spare parts supply and arranging reactive service calls.
- Reactive Service Calls – Our Service Technicians work seven days a week providing national reactive service coverage.
- Preventative Maintenance & Service Contracts – Our Aftersales department can tailor an ongoing service contract to fit your individual business needs. Contacts range from automatic quarterly posting of consumables, through to complete ‘Peace-of-Mind’ preventative maintenance. Contact our Aftersales Department for more details.
- Operator Training – If you’ve changed staff members or would just like a refresher, you can arrange additional operator training from one of our field service technicians.
- Annual P.S.S.R Testing – Our team of qualified engineers can perform essential annual pressure vessel tests on the boilers in your coffee equipment. A service which is required by most UK insurance companies.
Read more about PSSR testing here >>>
Since early 2000, it has been a legal requirement to have an annual PSSR boiler test carried out on your commercial coffee machine, both traditional and bean-to-cup.
Failure to do so can lead to invalid insurance and warranty. Enquire about our PSSR testing today!
*Standard operating hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4.30pm Saturdays, and 9am-3.30pm Sundays. Out of hours calls will be answered and messages will be taken and responded to the next working day. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, THESE OPERATING HOURS MAY DIFFER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.