Scotsman Ice Machine – Service
HTG Service (Hubbard Systems) has been the dedicated service and warranty provider for Scotsman Ice Systems ice making equipment for over 50 years. Our team of directly employed, fully trained and accredited service technicians and network of approved third-party refrigeration service companies provide nationwide coverage, seven days a week.
HTG Service can provide a range of services for your Scotsman Ice Maker. These include:
- Customer Service & Support – Our Ipswich based technical team is available for technical advice 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, where we can arrange service calls, supply spare parts, facilitate warranty claims, or simply provide over-the-phone technical advice.
- Reactive Service Calls – Our Service Technicians and network of refrigeration service partners work seven days a week providing national reactive service coverage whenever you need it.
- Genuine OEM Spare Parts – We have a large UK stock holding of genuine OEM spare parts, consumables, and accessories. HTG Service do not compromise and only ever use and supply genuine parts and components.
- Warranty Administration – As the sole UK importer of Scotsman ice making equipment, HTG Service (Hubbard Systems) facilitates all warranty claims.
- Preventative Maintenance & Service Contracts – Our Aftersales department can tailor an ongoing service contract to fit your individual business needs. Contacts range from automatic quarterly posting of consumables, through to complete ‘Peace-of-Mind’ preventative maintenance. Contact our Aftersales Department for more details.
- Ice Machine Accessories – We stock an extensive range of accessories for your ice machine from hygienic ice scoops to cleaners and descales. All designed to keep your ice maker operating correctly and hygienically.
- Water Filtration – Our technical team can advise you on the correct installation and specification of a range of water filtration products to ensure you get the best performance from your Scotsman ice maker.
- Operator Training – If you’ve changed staff members or would just like a refresher, you can arrange additional operator training to cover best practice cleaning and hygiene to ensure your ice making equipment operates safely.
- Engineer Training – We actively support our network of technicians and approved service & distribution partners with engineer training and support. Our goal is to ensure that every Scotsman ice maker is installed and maintained to the highest standards possible.